Springer Family Reunion was a huge success!

Read or Post Topics of interest to you right here

Moderator: ready2sail

Springer Family Reunion was a huge success!

Postby ready2sail on Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:09 pm

:D Just got back this evening. What a reunion! Prior to the reunion, I didn't know many folks attending; and I certainly don't have all the names and faces straight in my head yet, but I gotta say, I had one heck a great time. What a great bunch of folks, and I get to say I'm related! And, get this, more than 30 with whitelocks! It was awesome.

I will be doing an article about the reunion in the eNews section, but for now I just had to post a SPECIAL WELCOME to any new members from the reunion. Make yourself at home here. Let me know what your thoughts are on the reunion by replying with a post here in this topic thread.

Then, after looking around the site, post me a note in the Feedback Topic thread about what you like or don't like, and what you'd like to see, and we will do our best to accomodate you.

Please feel free to start a topic thread on anything that is of interest to you. It is your community, after all.

And, before I forget, a BIG THANKS for the warm welcome you all gave me!

Mike R
Site Admin

Postby Kim Massey on Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:40 pm

Hi Mike! We had a nice time at the reunion too! It was great to see my family (I'm a Grandaughter of Wally and Bernie Springer) and get to meet the other side!! I really was not aware of all the others that have the whitelock! I always knew I had an awsome family and it just expanded triplefold!! I'm like you, I am still putting faces to names but that takes time. Until the next reunion, maybe some of us will stay in touch here on your page! This website should answer alot of curious questions some people might have. I can't tell you how many times I have argued with people that I don't have vitiligo! Anyhow Mike it was great meeting you in SD. I'm so excited that you started this page up. Keep up the great work! I look forward to chatting! :D ...the famous face painter!
Kim Massey

Return to Main Forum Topic List